Zinc anode Volvo Penta drifted, thread male and female Ø 0.62x1.67 inch, engine anode, VP 838929
Original part number: 838929
|Antal||Rabatt||Pris med rabatt|
|2||5 %||$11.40 /st|
|5||10 %||$10.80 /st|
|20||20 %||$9.60 /st|
|50||25 %||$9.00 /st|
VOLVO-PENTA DRIVE, VP 838929
- Fits: MD 30A / B / D / AQ, TAMD 30A / B / D / AQ, TMD 30A / B / D / AQ, AQAD30A, AQAD31A, AD 31A / B / D / XD / P / LA, MD 31A, TMD 31A / B / D / LA, TAMD 31A / B / D / P / L / M / SA, MD 40A, TMD 40A / B / C, TAMD 40A / B, AQAD40A, AQAD 40A / B, TMD 41A / B / D / LA, TAMD 41A / B / D, D 41A / B / D / LA, AD 41A / B / D, AQD41A, AQAD41A, TAMD 41P / L / M / HA / HB, AD 41P / LA, KAD 42A / B / PA, KAMD 42A / B / PA, KAD 43P-A, KAMD 43P-A, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2003T
and many more than above.
- Original code: 838929
Zinc anodes are mainly used in seawater and brackish water. Zinc anodes can be used in brackish water if the resistivity is not too high (approx. 1.5 Ωm). Zinc is more chemically stable than Aluminum and is therefore preferred by many in weakly brackish water environments.
The term "zinc" has become synonymous with sacrificial anodes, as zinc was the original material used for this purpose. But other metals, such as aluminum and magnesium, also act as sacrificial anodes.
With over 30 years of experience, you as a customer can always feel safe with our products. We manufacture everything according to international standards and industry guidelines. Each batch of anodes undergoes careful testing and quality assurance, as it has been for over 30 years ...
Are you unsure of the type of material to use? Ask us, we can!
- Capacity: 780 Ah / kg(353.80 Ah / lbs)
- Consumption: 11.2 kg / A year(24.69 lbs / A year)
- Specific gravity: 7.13 kg / dm³(15.72 lbs / dm³)
- Potential: -1 030 mV rel Ag / AgCl in seawater
Typical chemical composition, MIL-DTL-18001L - Zn
|Material||% of weight|
|Aluminum (Al)||min 0.10, max 0.5|
|Cadmium (Cd)||min 0.025, max 0.07|
|Steel (Fe)||max 0.005|
|Copper (Cu)||max 0.005|
|Lead (Pb)||max 0.006|
|Andra (each)||max 0.10|